Leads Billing offer a comprehensive range of medical billing services for your imaging center. From revenue cycle management (RCM), AR recoveries, electronic health record/electronic medical record (HER/EMR), practice management and patient engagement solutions. Radiology billing services require accurate coding, daily claims processing and persistent follow up on all denials, this ensures your organization will benefit from revenue maximization.
We employ some of the finest talent, certified as billing specialists that have specialist knowledge of coding and billing for mobile imaging, radiology and free-standing imaging. We recognize the complexities due to CPT codes being divided into two categories by service provision, and therefore have specialist knowledge in ensuring claims are not filed inaccurately. We therefore guarantee recovery on both technical and professional components.
Benefits of Outsourcing your Medical Billing
Our revenue maximization promise means we will streamline your entire workflow to ensure that you collection are optimized and guarantee:
- 5%-10% increase in collections within a few months
- Over 95% of claims being accepted on first submission
- A marked reduction in A/R days and denials
- Statements dispatched to patients in efficiently
- Total transparency of where your earnings are
- No disruptions guarantee
We have very high standards and invest in staff, ensuring the highest standards in customer services and compliance.
We enable you to maximize your revenue, through our proven system that ensures efficient claims submission and payment management. With minimum transition time from your previous operations.
Leads Billing enables you to track every dollar, with continued reporting and access to your financial recovery it will feel like we work as a team.
Excellent Customer Services
When we work with you, we dedicate resources to you, they work only on your account, this ensures we deliver one of the most exceptional customer services. You focus on your practice and our dedicated resources work with you as part of your team.
Our process takes care of the needs of your practice/organization and include but not limited to the following:
- Fee Schedule Reviews and Analysis
- Eligibility Verification
- Assistance with EDI, ERA, and Provider Enrolment
- Electronic and Paper Claims Submission
- Account Receivables Management
- Secondary Insurance Billing
- Incoming Patient Calls
- Old Account Receivables Recovery
- Referral and Authorization Alert
- Charge Entry – All Specialties
- Posting of Insurance and Patient Payments
- Extensive Insurance Follow Up
- Patient Statement Processing and Mailing
- Denial Review and Management
- Appeal of all Denied or Low Paid Claims
- Management Reports