Urgent care clinics face many challenges in their medical billing. Our urgent care medical billing solution ensures approvals on claims and correct coding is submitted the first time. We can provide relevant training to ensure your front desk understands not to miss out on valuable charges.
One of the challenges faced daily is that of pre-authorization. We can develop your practice in a manner that it would ensure relevant forms such as an affidavit of financial responsibility becomes normal practice before services are rendered to patients. We work with you to ensure all aspects of recording all billable services are recorded and then we work on ensuring these claims are reimbursed to you within a prescribed timeframe to ensure you have a healthy cash-flow.
Benefits of Outsourcing your Medical Billing
Our revenue maximization promise means we will streamline your entire workflow to ensure that you collection are optimized and guarantee:
- 5%-10% increase in collections within a few months
- Over 95% of claims being accepted on first submission
- A marked reduction in A/R days and denials
- Statements dispatched to patients in efficiently
- Total transparency of where your earnings are
- No disruptions guarantee
We have very high standards and invest in staff, ensuring the highest standards in customer services and compliance.
We enable you to maximize your revenue, through our proven system that ensures efficient claims submission and payment management. With minimum transition time from your previous operations.
Leads Billing enables you to track every dollar, with continued reporting and access to your financial recovery it will feel like we work as a team.
Excellent Customer Services
When we work with you, we dedicate resources to you, they work only on your account, this ensures we deliver one of the most exceptional customer services. You focus on your practice and our dedicated resources work with you as part of your team.
Our process takes care of the needs of your practice/organization and include but not limited to the following:
- Fee Schedule Reviews and Analysis
- Eligibility Verification
- Assistance with EDI, ERA, and Provider Enrolment
- Electronic and Paper Claims Submission
- Account Receivables Management
- Secondary Insurance Billing
- Incoming Patient Calls
- Old Account Receivables Recovery
- Referral and Authorization Alert
- Charge Entry – All Specialties
- Posting of Insurance and Patient Payments
- Extensive Insurance Follow Up
- Patient Statement Processing and Mailing
- Denial Review and Management
- Appeal of all Denied or Low Paid Claims
- Management Reports